This policy describes how DIRECTLINE MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. collects, uses, shares, and secures information on our owned and operated websites, mobile applications and other properties. Although you should read through the entire policy for complete information, the following provides a summary of some of the most important aspects of our privacy practices:
• We use your personal information to provide you with only products, services, and information from DIRECTLINE MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, INC..
• We will never share your personal information with third parties.
• We take reasonable measures to secure your sensitive personal information, but we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your sensitive personal information will remain secure in all circumstances.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND KEEP ON FILE?
• When we use the term "information" we are referring to both personal information and non-personal information that we collect about you, usually when you open an account with us.
• "Personal information" refers to information that personally identifies you, or can reasonably be linked to you by us. Personal information can either be "sensitive" or "non-sensitive."
• "Sensitive personal information" refers to information that is generally considered confidential such as your financial account number, billing information, social security number, and precise location.
• "Non-sensitive personal information" refers to information that is generally not considered confidential such as your name, date of birth, mail or email address, telephone number, friends' name or email address if you choose to refer them to us, general geographic information (e.g., your city or state), account preferences, and business information.
• "Non-personal information" refers to information that does not specifically identify you.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with our products, services and information on new developments in our products and services. For example, we may use this information to fulfill your order, respond to your inquiries, administer your account, update you on new features, assess your needs, conduct research, allow you to search information on our site, and/or list you in our search and directory services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
• We collect information from you by asking that you provide it to us on-line, through a mobile application or via other means by which we communicate with you. This may include, for example, your name, address, email address or telephone number.
• We may also collect information from you automatically. For instance, we, like many websites and applications, automatically collect information including the computer you use, the type of browser and operating system that you use, the webpages you view, the time and duration of your visits, the search queries that you enter, and how you interact with advertising. Among other things, we use the following technologies to automatically collect information:
• "Unique Identifiers" are unique strings of characters that are used to identify you, your computer, or your mobile device. Such identifiers may be preset on your computer or mobile device. We may use unique identifiers to recognize you when you visit our sites or use our mobile applications.
• "Local Shared Objects," "LSO's," or "Flash Cookies" are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. These are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove them. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for LSO's or Flash Cookies click here.
• "Telephone Caller ID" refers to information automatically transmitted about you when you call someone. If you call a telephone number that we have provided to you, your caller ID may be recorded. Most telephone providers will, upon request, block your caller ID. Such services may not always be effective if you choose to call a pay-per-call (900) or toll-free number.
• "Web beacons" or "clear pixels" are small graphic images on a Web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
• A "web server log" is a record of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
• A "widget" is a small program or application that can be embedded in a web page. Widgets can provide real-time information, such as stock quotes or weather reports, or other functionality, such as the "Share This" button. Widgets are often provided by a third party, and may allow that third party to collect data about users viewing that page. We may also use Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
• In addition to information that we collect from you, we may collect information about you from third parties for purposes such as ad targeting, optimization and reporting.
HOW DO WE SECURE INFORMATION?
• We take our commitment to securing personal information in our possession seriously. When you provide your credit card number or a social security number we protect your information during transmission and storage through the use of encryption.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 855-861-5770
Mailing address: PO Box 374, Huntington NY 11743
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Effective Date: January 1st, 2014
DIRECTLINE MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. may communicate with you in a variety of different ways. The following describes some of your options concerning how we communicate with you:
• Email Marketing From DIRECTLINE MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. If you do not want to receive emails from us about products or services that we offer, you can "opt-out" from receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of any marketing email that you receive. Please note that if you choose to opt-out we may still send you non-marketing email. For example, we may send you email about a specific product or service that you request, we may respond to a message from you, or we may send you email about the terms and conditions of our websites. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from us, you can re-add yourself to our communication list.